Sunday, March 3, 2013

Superior Style Between the Seasons- Royal Blue and Gold Edition

Another trend that seems to be popping up this time of year is the remarkably chic pairing of royal blue and gold.

During the early spring months, we start to see a shift in the stores and on the streets from chunky wool sweaters, to nautical blue, white and red ensembles. This spring, I think the proper twist to the so-called nautical "All American" look is to pair a deep, gorgeous hue of blue with gold. This look is the perfect amount of bright color, to get ready for the upcoming months of spring and summer.

Here are a few examples of what has caught my eye:



 Currently, I'm on the market for a royal blue dress for work, that I can pair with a large, long antique pocket watch necklace that was passed down to me. The brightness of the blue will really showcase the gold in a fashion forward way.

Good luck, and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment