Friday, July 12, 2013

The Fashion Crush


I stumbled upon my obsession with Miroslava Duma when I was flipping through one of my fashion magazines, and became enthralled with everything about her impeccable style. In case you are the few that are unfamiliar with Miroslava Duma; this icon used to be an editor for Harper's Bazaar, and since then has now continued to "wow" us as a freelance fashion writer for magazines such as OK Magazine, Glamour, and more. Miroslava is the daughter of a Russian senator, but is more known as her international status as a major fashion icon. Personally, I have waited for a true fashion icon to come into our lives, and here she is...

She is the epitome of my major fashion crush. She seems to make anything look overwhelmingly chic, that you cannot take your eyes off of her. Color-ways, textures, and silhouettes that might seem like they would appear on E!'s Fashion Police, she can pull it off...

Here is only a very tiny itty bitty sample of some of my favorite Miroslava looks...












I mean, there are not many people in the world that can make burgundy leather overalls look so incredible. I recommend finding your own fashion crush. On a day commuting home in New York City, sometimes its a complete mess of stretchy pants and tennis shoes.. It's nice to remember there are icons like Miroslava Duma out there getting dressed without a flaw in a single stitch..

No comments:

Post a Comment